DIY 'Corked Jar' Terrarium Kit - With instructional video STC
Your kit includes EVERYTHING you need to create your own self-watering garden in a glass jar at home. Including an easy to follow 10 minute video in which our plant expert Lonnie will run you through how to make a beautiful and unique terrarium.
- Large hand blown glass jar with cork lid. Made from recycled glass! Dimensions 27cm H x 17cm W
- 1 x Cork on a stick - the perfect handmade terrarium tool!
- Smaller stones for drainage layer
- Larger pastel coloured pebbles for decorative use on surface
- Houseplant compost Activated charcoal
- 1 x Fittonia plant (coulourful plant, usually 3 separate plants per wrap)
- A few pieces of gorgeous Norwegian bun moss
- A mini Calathea plant or similar
- A Hedera Helix Ivy plant
- A printed step-by-step guide with pictures
- A care guide (further tips can be found here)
- Instructions on how you can keep the plants happy til you are ready to use your kit (they will be fine for a day or two without this)
- Tips as you go by chatting to us through our instagram @jarandfern
- Free delivery by DPD courier. We use a next day service to ensure your plants spend the minimal time in transit possible.
Kits come with simple instuctions on how to keep the plants happy before making your Terarrium, although they will be fine for up to 2 days without doing anything.
For private workshops, kits will be to arrive in advance of the workshop, usually 1-2 days before.
Refund and return policy
We can not offer refunds or returns on this item. However, if anything arrives broken (including unhappy looking plants). Let us know as soon as you can and we will get replacements sent out to you.