DIY 'Corked Jar' Terrarium Kit - With instructional video
Your kit includes EVERYTHING you need to create your own self-watering garden in a glass jar at home. Including an easy to follow 10 minute video in which our plant expert Lonnie will run you through how to make a beautiful and unique terrarium.
- Large hand blown glass jar with cork lid. Made from recycled glass! Dimensions 27cm H x 17cm W
- 1 x Cork on a stick - the perfect handmade terrarium tool!
- Smaller stones for drainage layer
- Larger pastel coloured pebbles for decorative use on surface
- Houseplant compost Activated charcoal
- 1 x Fittonia plant (coulourful plant, usually 3 separate plants per wrap)
- A few pieces of gorgeous Norwegian bun moss
- A mini Calathea plant or similar
- A Hedera Helix Ivy plant
- A 10 minute instructional video - here
- A printed step-by-step guide with pictures
- A care guide (further tips can be found here)
- Instructions on how you can keep the plants happy til you are ready to use your kit (they will be fine for a day or two without this)
- Tips as you go by chatting to us through our instagram @jarandfern
- Free GB delivery by DPD courier. We use a next day service to ensure your plants spend the minimal time in transit possible. NI shipping extra £7.
We ship orders made up to Sunday evening of each week between Monday - Wednesday, so expect delivery between Tuesday-Thursday. You will receive a tracking link after dispatch. If you have a preferred future delivery date (i.e. not next week), please put it in the 'add note' section at the cart stage and we will deliver as close to that date as we can.
Kits come with simple instuctions on how to keep the plants happy before making your Terarrium, although they will be fine for up to 2 days without doing anything.
Plant selection is subject to availability. If any of the plants are unavailable we will switch them for someting similar.
Refund and return policy
We can not offer refunds or returns on this item. However, if anything arrives broken (including unhappy looking plants). Let us know as soon as you can and we will get replacements sent out to you.