Kokedama 'Kokedama' translates from the Japanese words for moss ('koke') and ball ('dama') - it is the art of freeing a plant from it's container and planting it in a moss covered soil ball.
Your kit includes EVERYTHING you need to create two of your own Kokedama at home. Including an easy to follow 10 minute video in which one of our plant experts will run you through how to make a beautiful and unique pair of Kokedama which can either be hung up or placed on a saucer.
Kit Includes enough materials to make two Kokedama.
- Nylon thread for wrapping
- Brown string for wrapping
- Houseplant compost
- 2 x House Plants - usually Asparagus Fern and Indoor Ivy (may differ subject to availability).
- A layer of gorgeous Norwegian Carpet moss
- A 10 minute instructional video here
- A care guide
- Tips as you go by chatting to us through our instagram @jarandfern
- Free delivery by UPS courier. We use a next day service to ensure your plants spend the minimal time in transit possible.
You will need a bowl to mix your soil and water in at home. Any kind of mixing bowl will do.
We post these within the UK by courier. Please allow 7-10 days from the date of your order to receive your kit, although we will try and have it to you sooner than this! We generally post out on Monday-Wednesdays, get in touch if you would like a specific delivery date and we will try our best!
DIY 'KOKEDAMA' Kit - With instructional video
We can not offer refunds or returns on this item. However, if anything arrives broken (including unhappy looking plants). Let us know as soon as you can and we will get replacements sent out to you.