DIY 'KOKEDAMA' Kit - With instructional video
Kokedama 'Kokedama' translates from the Japanese words for moss ('koke') and ball ('dama') - it is the art of freeing a plant from it's container and planting it in a moss covered soil ball.
Your kit includes EVERYTHING you need to create two of your own Kokedama at home. Including an easy to follow 10 minute video in which one of our plant experts will run you through how to make a beautiful and unique pair of Kokedama which can either be hung up or placed on a saucer.
Kit Includes enough materials to make two Kokedama.
- Nylon thread for wrapping
- Brown string for wrapping
- Houseplant compost
- 2 x House Plants - usually Asparagus Fern and Indoor Ivy (may differ subject to availability).
- A layer of gorgeous Norwegian Carpet moss
- A 10 minute instructional video here
- A care guide
- Instructions on how you can keep the plants happy til you are ready to use your kit (they will be fine for a day or two without this)
- Tips as you go by chatting to us through our instagram @jarandfern
- Free GB delivery by DPD courier. We use a next day service to ensure your plants spend the minimal time in transit possible. NI shipping extra £7.
You will need a bowl to mix your soil and water in at home. Any kind of mixing bowl will do.
Kits come with simple instuctions on how to keep the plants happy before making your Kokedama, although they will be fine for up to 2 days without doing anything.
Delivery within 1-2 business days. You will receive a tracking link after dispatch from DPD with flexible delivery options
If you have a preferred future delivery date, please put it in the 'add note' section at the cart stage and we will deliver as close to that date as we can.
Refund and return policy
We can not offer refunds or returns on this item. However, if anything arrives broken (including unhappy looking plants). Let us know as soon as you can and we will get replacements sent out to you.